- Must be 23 Years of Age
- Able to pass a Fitness for Duty test, drug test and background check
- Have a valid CDL
- Not more than 2 moving violations in the past three years
- Prefer 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Van Drivers/Team Drivers: Average of 7 days. Over 87% of our loads are 1 pick, 1 drop loads and NO TOUCH freight. An average OTR run averages 1,000 miles (one way). We do our best to give you the most home time and get you home for special events. Two day turnaround guaranteed (if you want it).
- Flatbed Drivers: 5-7 day runs. Run the 11 Western States. Usually home every weekend.
- Regional Drivers: Usually one day runs typically home at least every other night. Run California, Arizona and Utah.
Yes, at 65 mph.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are available beginning at 60 days of employment
- 401K Plan available beginning at 1 year of employment with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
Yes, there is a $500 non-refundable deposit for pets
Yes, at $100 per day
PC Miler – Practical Mile
- Fuel and Idle
- Mileage, Fuel and Idle is paid monthly
- Safety is paid annually
Simple! The answer is: DRIVE! The more you drive, the more you make. Bonuses kick into high gear after 10,000 miles/month. All miles are an additional 10 CPM. Drive efficiently to get the fuel and idle bonuses, which pays 2 CPM!